Service Forms

Welcome to the Service Forms page for Bond Madison Water Company! To start Your New Water Service (new meter install), please complete “New BMWC Service User Contract”. To Transfer Your Water Service (existing meter), please complete “BMWC Transfer Service Contract”. To Transfer your Water Service to rental home, please complete “Renter App & Agreement”. If you  have damage to your crops, please complete “Crop Damage Claim Form”. Complete applicable form and submit to Email:    Original Form must be also received at the office (please mail or drop off :). For any questions on these forms, or any other general inquiries, please visit our Customer contact page and we will contact you. 

Scroll to Top